- Information for participants
- Participation benefits
- Online application
- Make the best out of the show
Video advertising on plasma panels
EXPOCENTRE Fairgrounds operates the Exhibition Information and Advertising System (EIAS), a complex of centrally controlled 55" plasma panels.
EIAS consists of two independent groups:
- group of pavilion No. 7, hall 7 (registration zone of the Western entrance) - 4 plasma panels operating in synchronous mode;
- group of pavilion No. 1 - 7 plasma panels operating in synchronous mode.
- The rate covers not less than 360 shows per day from 8 am to 6 pm for the event running period (excluding mounting and dismantling periods);
- Video clip duration: 15, 30, 60 sec;
- Available to order an exclusive demonstration of video advertising on plasma screens in continuous mode.
- To find more about locations of plasma panels, click here.
- To find more about the technical requirements for video files, click here.
- Placement of video advertising shall be carried out after coordination of the contents of advertising and information materials with Expocentre AO.