Prodexpo, Russia’s largest food trade show, announces the salon for manufacturers and suppliers of organic products.
Prodexpo Organic is
- Showcase of organic products which comply with organic standards
- Conference bringing together all associations of organic producers in Russia
- Competition for the best organic products
Selection criteria for participation in Prodexpo Organic
- A company applying to participate in Prodexpo Organic guarantees that at least 70% of its products showcased at Prodexpo have an organic certificate valid through February 2020.
- Copies of organic certificates for production, processing, supply and sale of organic products must be attached to the application for participation in Prodexpo Organic.
- Products can be considered organic only if they have certificates issued according to the following standards:
- all international organic standards included in the IFOAM Family of Standards: EU Organic Regulation, USDA Organic, JAS, etc., including biodynamic standards,
- Russian national standard GOST 33918-2016, but only if the certificate is issued by an accredited certification authority in accordance with GOST 57022-2016,
- Russian private systems of certification, marking: Chistye Rosy (Clear Dew). BIO, Vitality Leaf. Organic.
Companies which showcase products which are in the conversion stage or if organic products make up less than 70% of their exhibits will be located next to Prodexpo Organic and also have a special marking.
Prodexpo Organic: Organisers guarantee
The Prodexpo team is very interested in making a respectable organic showcase which adheres to high standards. The stands of all Prodexpo Organic exhibitors, who conform to all requirements, will be showcased in a separate sector and have a special sign. The selection of exhibitors is made in accordance with the above mentioned criteria.